Western Trips: Includes Transportation, Lodging & Lift Tickets
Sign-ups for all Gelandesprung Ski Trips, open on October 1, 2021!
Big Sky, MT Jan 29th - Feb. 5 2022
Ski Brule BUS Day Trips Thursdays - Jan13, 27 & Mar 17 2022
Devils Head BUS Day Trip - Jan 21 2022
Big Powerhorn BUS Trip Tues and Wed - Feb 15&16 2022
Marquette Mt BUS Trip Thursday - Feb 22, 2022
Gelandesprung - Refund & Discount Policy
- All monies paid for a trip cancelled by the Club will be refunded.
- Individual refund requests will be charged costs that the Club is unable to recover.
- Trips utilizing airline transportation have additional separate written cancellation policies specific to each trip.
- Any variations to trip descriptions must be requested 30 days prior to trip and require Board approval.
- Midwest bus trips are based on a minimum number of riders. If someone desires to drive themselves there will be no discount for the bus portion of the trip fee until the minimum number has signed up on the bus.
- If events on the hill are included in the lift ticket price (lunch, NASTAR race, etc.) the Club will not give a discount on the lift ticket if any or all of the events in the package are not attended.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Gelandesprung Ski Club Board of Directors at the following address:
Gelandesprung Ski Club
P.O. Box 10422
Green Bay, WI 54307-0422
OR emailed to Treasurer@Gelandesprung.org
- Written requests must indicate to which specific future Gelandesprung event any refund will be credited or include a request for the treasurer to issue a refund check.
- All decisions on refund amounts will be made by the Board of Directors and are final.
The map below shows the destinations of Gelandesprung Ski Club, as well as Sly Fox. Membership with our club includes reciprocity with Sly Fox Ski Club of Appleton, Wisconsin. You may use the filter at the top left of the map to see the distinct club destinations.
The map shows destinations for the past 10 years.
GELANDESPRUNG MEANING ge·län·de·sprung a jump, usually over an obstacle, in which one plants both poles in the snow in advance of the skis, bends close to the ground, and propels oneself chiefly by the use of the poles.
Gelandesprung Ski Club Sponsors